We work with employers of all sizes and from a variety of industries to provide a full range of medical services that best serve your needs. At First Choice Urgent Care, our board-certified physicians and experienced medical staff offer convenient, reliable and quality services in a friendly, professional environment 365 days/year.
We collaborate with you on care and treatment plans to help ensure the timely return of your employee to work. We are committed to providing the highest quality and most cost-effective care available in Occupational Medicine.
- Pre-employment/return-to-work physicals
- Regulatory and compliance exams, including DOT (Department of Transportation) – http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/
- Post-accident drug testing (10 panel with MRO)
- Routine/Random drug testing *
- Breath Alcohol test*
- Workplace Injury and Illness
- Lab tests, X-rays and EKG
- Respirator fit testing
- TB testing
- Vaccinations: Tetanus, Flu, Hepatitis B, MMR and TB